Friday, July 07, 2006

Press! Barely!

Oh yes, my friends, raise your hand if you were peripherally mentioned in the local paper. Anybody? Anyone? Oh wait, No Radio Records was peripherally mentioned in the local paper! Page two of the local section, bitches!

Oh snap!

Ahem. You can click on the post title or the link on the sidebar thingie to read the article.

But who, you ask are these gentlemen here? Well, the gentleman on the left is Dr. Nick Hopkins, who six years ago today removed a fairly ugly piece of my spine, allowing me to continue activities such as...walking. So yeah, raise your hand if you've had one of the top neurosurgeons in the country get all up in your spinal column. Anybody? Anyone? Oh snap!

Anyway. Thanks, Dr. Hopkins.

Oh, and that other guy I'm sure is pretty swell also.

And no more "Oh snap"s, I promise.

No comments: